Monday, August 20, 2012

Rite Aid Free items!!!!! Good through 8/25


Note: when couponers say free that is free before tax. All taxable items you still need to pay tax for.
I paid .20 for all this

*You will need a Rite Aid card for all Rite Aid deals*



Here is how I did it. 
I got (4) 8 oz. hand sanitizers at $1.00 each
I used (4) $1 up rewards from last week
I paid .20 tax
I got back (4) $1 up rewards for buying 4

I then got the Max Freeze at $7.00
I used the (4) $1.00 ups from above and another $3.00 in up rewards I had from last week.
I paid 0
I got back $7.00 for buying the max freeze.

Final price for all was .20 and I have the same amount of up rewards I went in the store with.



Here are the deals as they appear in the flier.


RITE AID Hand Santizer 8 oz. Limit 4 +UP offers per household<br />price with wellness+ card
Buy 8 oz. Rite Aid hand sanitizer for $1.00. Get $1.00 up reward (limit 4 per card)



Buy Max Freeze or Max Heat Pain Relievers Gel 4 oz. or Roll-On 3 oz. $7.00
Get A $7 UP Reward (limit 1 per card)




Other Free deals



Restless Legs Cream 4 oz. $11.00 Get an $11.00 Up reward (limit 1 per card)



Sleep Sheets Honey Dreams Sleep Aid 10 ct. $5.00 Get A $5 + UP Reward (limit 1 per card)

I have a rain check for this one because they were out.


Remember those rain checks for these if they are out of them. I love rain checks at Rite Aid. They will call you when your item is in. They will hold it for you to come pick up. If you change your mind you don't have to buy it. If it comes in after the sale is over then it is still the same price. The only difference is if the sale is over they will subtract your up rewards you would've gotten from the price before you pay. So these items would just be tax and no other OOP (out of pocket) cost to you.


You can do one or more items at a time and use your ups towards the next purchase to pay less OOP. Just make sure what you are buying is at least the same amount as the ups you have after any coupons you may have.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment