Monday, August 20, 2012

A work in progress

This blog was started yesterday. I stayed up til 1 am setting it up and linking things. I wanted to have as much information available before I shared it. I did have the peanut butter and pasta deals that I wanted to share before they expired so I posted them. I will be adding and changing things as I go. Please check back as often as you would like to see if something has changed. Also feel free to ask me any question you would like.

I will only be listing deals at the stores I shop at: Rite Aid, Wal-Mart, Hannaford, Shaws and sometimes CVS. I can not guarantee that I will list anything for Walgreens or any other store. I might if it's a really good deal. I do not live close enough to one to shop there. Also I will not have the time to handle all of that. I have bloggers listed on the home page that do cover the stores I do as well as others I don't. Please check them if I don't list a store you like. Check them anyway because they will list items I might not have time to.

I will be returning to work next week. Also I have my house and family to take care of and spend time with. I have 2 shops on Etsy. Jacquelines Creations that I make and sell jewelery. Jacquelines Paper that I make and sell cards, scrapbook pages, scrapbook supplies and party supplies. I also coupon which you  will be able to tell here. Collecting, printing, cutting and organizing takes a lot of time. When I do have spare time, which isn't much lately I do like to scrapbook for myself

So I hope this is helpful to my friends, family and anyone else that happens upon this. Happy saving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment