Saturday, August 25, 2012

All my coupons are printed and ready for Shaws

I think I am finally ready to sit and plan my shopping trip to Shaws. It took me a couple hours to print and cut all my coupons. I used 2 computers. I will be printing a few more from Wayne's laptop tomorrow but other than that I'm all set.

I just have to get the list done up. Putting the GM items in quantities of 10 so I can get the sale price. Learn more about the GM sale here. Then making sure no more than 4 coupons for the same product have the same bar codes. Because they only double 4 like (same bar code) coupons per transaction. I usually will put things in my car and go back in if I need to so I can get extra deals if I have coupons that won't double. I will not make 2 trips to Shaws. I live too far away for that. Lately I have been lucky and Wayne will do the shopping for me. It is close to his work.

I think I will plan that trip tomorrow. I'm going to get some sleep. I have been up way too late these last couple nights. I do go back to work this Monday. Summer is over and school begins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment