Thursday, August 23, 2012

Free Stayfree Maxi pads at Rite Aid starting 8/26 - 9/1 with coupon from 8/26 Sunday paper

Looks like more free StayFree maxi pads at Rite Aid starting 8/26 - 9/1 with a coupon from this Sundays paper (8/26) and Rite Aid up rewards. These pads go on sale so often you should never pay full price again. They go on sale for .50 to Free (after up rewards, coupons, and not counting tax) a lot at Rite Aid.  So far I have 9 pkgs. sitting on my shelf. And I was able to get my sister 6. One of the reasons Rite Aid has become one of my favorites. I never shopped there before coupons.



*You will need a Rite Aid card for all Rite Aid deals*




Here is the deal:
Buy (1) Stayfree Maxi pads 14 - 24 ct. $3.00
Use (1) $2.00 From SS 8/26 (exp. 10/15)
You can use $1.00 up reward from a previous trip to Rite Aid if you have it.
Pay $1.00 + .15 tax
Get $1.00 up reward
Final price Free just tax


Here is the scenario I usually do. 

Purchase #1 
 Buy (1) Stayfree Maxi pads 14 - 24 ct. $3.00
Use (1) $2.00 From SS 8/26 (exp. 10/15)
Pay $1.00 + .15 tax
Get $1.00 up reward


Purchase #2  
Buy (1) Stayfree Maxi pads 14 - 24 ct. $3.00
Use (1) $2.00 From SS 8/26 (exp. 10/15)
Use $1.00 up reward from transaction #1
Pay .15 tax
Get $1.00 up reward

Total OOP $1.30 and you have $1.00 up reward to use again.




I usually do the second transaction the same day. There was some rumors that the rewards will start to be loaded onto your cards instead of printed out.Starting in Sept. And that you will not be able to use them until the next day. I have not checked this rumor out with my local Rite Aid yet.



 Tip when you figure out the final cost you can subtract the ups you get today from what you paid. Or you can just go with your OOP at each visit. Remember whatever you do do not do it both ways. Example I would subtract it from this trip making my final cost .30 for 2 pkgs. pads. The $1.00 up I leave with and use next time I shop there I will not subtract from my cost that day because I already counted it here. It will just give me less OOP next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment