Saturday, August 25, 2012

Free Seafood Snackers at Shaws with printable coupon

Here is another thing to add to your list for your Shaws trip. I have not confirmed this offer yet myself. When I do I will let you know. My coupons are all printed and ready to go. There are 2 links here so you can get 4 prints per computer. Yay!








  *You need a Shaws card for all Shaws deals*


Here is the deal at Shaws
Buy (1) Seafood Snacker on sale for $1.00 ( I have not confirmed this myself yet)
Use (1) .50/1 coupon (will double to $1.00) 2 prints per computer
Final Price...Free!!!



Here is the other link to .50/1 seafood snacker (2 prints per computer)

That makes a total of 4 prints per computer



Thank you Tina and Deals by Darlene for the heads up.



 Printing Note: I have not had good luck with coupons printing from my Internet Explorer browser. I always use Fire Fox. If you want to download it for yourself it is free at firefox.com  If you select a coupon and print it and it doesn't print out they will still count it as printing. I suggest that you test out first by printing a coupon you may not want your first time. After that just make sure you have ink, paper and that your printer is on every time after that. Before you click the print button.





Note: at Shaws when they double the coupons it is only 4 like (same bar code) coupons per visit. So if you have (5) .75 off 1 box of cheerios coupons and 5 boxes of cheerios only 4 of those coupons will double to$1.50 unless at least one has a different bar code on it. Usually you get different bar codes if the coupons came from different coupon sites. Printing from different computers doesn't give you different bar codes.



Remember if Shaws is out of something you want ask for a rain check. You can get the item at a later date at the sale price it was at the time of the rain check. A rain check at shaws does not mean you have to buy it. They do not hold it for you. You have to check the shelf the next time you shop. If they have it you can use your rain check to get it for the sale price it was. Remember though if your coupon is expired before you find it you can not use your coupon to reduce the price. So sometimes (on rare occasions) I have to pass up a deal because it is in stock and I have the rain check but my coupon is expired.

No comments:

Post a Comment