Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SavingStar Works!!!!






I wanted to tell you all that I recieved my first payout from Saving Star last week. It was deposited into my Paypal account within 3 days. I recieved $5.40.

SavingStar is a great place for extra savings. Just sign up, add your store cards, pick your coupons and start saving. These coupons are good only once and do expire. You can use andy other manufacturer and/or store coupon along with them for extra savings.

To learn more about SavingSatr and how it works go here SAVINGSTAR.








You can follow me by email to get the latest posts each day when I post them. You will only get an email when I post something new. Sign up at the top left side of my blog. You will get a confirmation email. Click on the confirmation and you will start receiving daily updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment