Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Get Avengers DVD Or BlueRay At Shaws And Score Free Snacks


 Not sure if this starts before the 9/28 sale or not. I believe coupons are in the store for this deal. Ask at the service desk if your not sure. I was going to buy this movie anyway. Now would be a good time. Might as well get some free snacks with it. This is only while supplies last. You won't want to wait too long. People usually jump right at the free stuff. Don't we all :)

Buy the Avengers On DVD $18.99 or Blue Ray combo pack $25.99 and get these items free.



2 Free pop secret microwave popcorn 3 packs.


 
1 Free bag of Jolly Rancher hard candies. Size would be listed in flier or on coupon. 





2 Free 2 liter bottles of Dr. Pepper or diet Dr. Pepper. You could get 1 of each.










You can follow me by email to get the latest posts each day when I post them. You will only get an email when I post something new. Sign up at the top left side of my blog. You will get a confirmation email. Click on the confirmation and you will start receiving daily updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment