Monday, September 24, 2012

Pepsi 2 Liter Bottles For $1 AT Wal-Mart With Price Match



I did my first price match yesterday at the Waterville Wal-Mart. I told the cashier that I wanted to price match Shaws for the soda. Price was 4 for $4. I got 3 Pepsi and 1 diet Pepsi. She did ask to see the flier. I didn't have the flier on me. I did have my add scan from this blog on my phone. I zoomed it in so she could see the price then scrolled down so she could see the dates of the sale. So instead of paying $1.32 Wal-Mart price per 2 liter. I paid Shaws price of $1 per 2 liter. I think I will be price matching more often.







Here is the add as it looks like in the flier


Here is the link to the add scan in case you need to do what I did and show it to the cashier on your phone. I would have the add with me but I haven't been getting it in the mail lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment