Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Trying To Get This Email Thing Right





I have been a little disappointed with the email updates to this blog. I need to figure out when my posts will get to you. It seems that my posts get emailed out the day after I post them. That is a bit discouraging because I post about things as soon as I can. Sometimes if you get them a day late the things I have posted about may already be out dated. I apologize for this. Please bear with me as I try to figure this out. I do work a full time job plus my shops on Etsy. It may take me a little bit ti get this ironed out.







You can follow me by email to get the latest posts each day when I post them. You will only get an email when I post something new. Sign up at the top left side of my blog. You will get a confirmation email. Click on the confirmation and you will start receiving daily updates. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment