Monday, September 24, 2012

Shaws Add Scan For 9/28 - 10/4

Here is a chance to check the sales at Shaws starting this Friday 9/28 - 10/4. You can check your coupon stash to do match ups ahead of time. I do like to plan my trips early. I see a few 10 for $10 deals. I hope I have coupons for a few to make them even better.

When you have a 10 for $10 you do not need to buy 10 to get them for $1 each. You can buy as much or as little as you want and they will still be $1 each.The only time you would need to buy an amount listed for a sale price is if it says "Must buy" before the quantity. Example:  Pepsi 20pks. 4 for $10 (must buy4). In that case if you did not buy 4 you would not get the sale price.

Here is the add scan thank you to WUC and NECS






You can follow me by email to get the latest posts each day when I post them. You will only get an email when I post something new. Sign up at the top left side of my blog. You will get a confirmation email. Click on the confirmation and you will start receiving daily updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment