Monday, September 10, 2012

Falling Off The Savings Wagon

From time to time I "fall off the savings wagon". That means I don't find interest in looking for any deals. I have collected my Sunday papers. Wayne has divided them all up for me. Now I just ned to staple them so he can cut them out for me. Then clean out the expired from my binder and put the new ones back in. That just seems ike a lot of work right now. It might be this cold that is stopping me. Don't worry I will soon get back on that wagon. Always some great deal to get me motivated again.

Right now just busy getting orders together for my Etsy shops...and this darn cold...YUCK!


If you would like to see some good deals don't forget to check out my favorite bloggers. The link is to the left of this page. I currently have some rain checks I can't wait to do at Shaws. Gonna get me some pizza rolls. I don't particularly like them but the boys do. Nice to be stocked up on snacks for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment