Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Don't Forget Daily Deal At Shaws Tomorrow 9/26


This is the last week for those daily deals. I do hope they do them again.

Note: these deals are for 1 day each only. There are no rain checks. It is while supplies last. This week the stock has been flying off the shelves so get there as early as you can if you want to score these deals.



9/26

This cannot be price matched at Wal-Mart because they don't carry this brand
Essential Everyday Coffee $3.99 (limit1)
28.5 - 33.9 oz.
 
 
 
In case you missed the Shaws add scan for this coming week 9/28-10/4 here is the link. Shaws add scan

 

 

 

You can follow me by email to get the latest posts each day when I post them. You will only get an email when I post something new. Sign up at the top left side of my blog. You will get a confirmation email. Click on the confirmation and you will start receiving daily updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment