Sunday, December 16, 2012

Money Maker On Mueller's Past At Shaws Through 12/20

Update: I just printed mine. 2 on this computer. When I went to print it again they had changed it to only 1 print per email. I was not able to print anymore from the email I had used. You will need a new email to print them. I used my boyfriends email.


Mueller's pasta is on sale for .88 each through 12/20 at Shaws. You can use a printable coupon that will make it a .22 Money Maker. Note at Shaws you will not get the .22 back. It will be used on other items you are purchasing.


Here is how it will work.
 Buy (1) Mueller’s Pasta, 12 oz, on sale for .88
Use (1) $.55/1 Mueller’s Pasta, 12 oz or larger, printable coupon (see note below, 1 print per email)
(coupon will double to $1.10 off)
Final price is FREE and .22 Money Maker!

 NOTE: To get the coupon, register at Mueller’s Pasta and wait for the email to come.   It took maybe an hour for me to get my emails.  The one that said “Welcome to Mueller’s” had a coupon for $.55/1 Mueller’s. If you signed up before, you will need to register with a new email address.

Thank you Deals By Darlene for the heads up.


No comments:

Post a Comment