Monday, December 17, 2012

Free Beech Nut Fruties On The Go At Shaws

Here is another great deal for those of you that have little ones. Or if you just like to eat them yourself. Or donate them. They're  free...why not.





 *You need a Shaws card for all Shaws deals*

Hoping this coupon still works. Please let me know if it has run out. I have already printed mine so I can't see if it has.

Buy (1) Beech Nut fruities at .99 each (regular price)
Use (1) $1.00/1  (2 prints per computer)
Final price is Free!!!! plus .01 MM


Thank you Deals By Darlene for the heads up.




Printing Note: I have not had good luck with coupons printing from my Internet Explorer browser. I always use Fire Fox. If you want to download it for yourself it is free at firefox.com  If you select a coupon and print it and it doesn't print out they will still count it as printing. I suggest that you test out first by printing a coupon you may not want your first time. After that just make sure you have ink, paper and that your printer is on every time after that. Before you click the print button.


No comments:

Post a Comment