Thursday, October 11, 2012

Shaws Daily Deals Back Again With A Catch

Shaws has their daily deals back again. They start this Friday 10/12. There is a catch to these though. You can only  get them if you spend $10 on other products in the store. That is $10 after all other coupons and discounts are applied. Then you will qualify to get that daily deal at the price for the day.

I am not too excited about that. If I have some other things I get and my total will come to the $10 then I might consider some. I didn't see anything that jumped right out at me. I do not know how these will work for doing the price match at Wal-Mart.

I have not had time to do the Shaws add scan. If you would like to check it out and see what the daily deals are for the week. Please check here: Deals By Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment